Trinity High Grove, situated in one of Cochin’s go-to real estate areas, is a ready to occupy apartment project from Trinity Builders. The residential project spans across 14 levels and offers 2 and 3 BHK apartments to the homebuyers, although there are subtle variations to square feet even among the same specifications. Trinity High Grove offers you some flexibility when it comes to 2 and 3 bedroom flats. The builders offer the former in 1123, 1125, and 1397 square feet and the latter in 1517 and 1521 sq ft.
The high-rise building is situated next to the Model Engineering College, the Thrikkakara Lord Vamana Temple, and the Cochin University. Besides, the Seaport-Airport Road runs adjacent to Trinity’s completed apartment project. The builder terms Kakkanad as the IT heartland of the state itself. For an area with some of the best IT parks, the development is one worth noticing.
The IT parks in the area include Infopark, KINFRA, SmartCity project, and Cochin Special Economic Zone. Further, Kakkanad has been waiting for a green signal for its own line of Kochi Metro from the city center. That the state government is making the right moves to extend the skyline railway network bodes well for the residents in and around the Cochin area. In any event, the proximity of Trinity High Grove to the IT parks and other parts of the city is certainly worth taking notice.
What’s more, the residential project by one of the top ten builders in Kerala includes the following ultra-modern amenities.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Play area for kids
- Health Club
- Centralized gas supply
- Broadband internet connectivity
Surely, these amenities are all meant to enhance the quality of living for the occupants in Trinity High Grove.
The Specifications of Trinity High Grove
- Erected on a deeply piled foundation
- Earthquake-resistant structure framed in RCC
- Granite countertop, stainless steel kitchen sink with drain board and plug points for exhaust fans and washing machines
- Vitrified tiles flooring in luxury flat rooms, and skid resistant ceramic tiles in bathrooms and balconies
- UPVC windows, which promote cool air circulation when the climate is hot and bring warm air during cold weather